Anthro Events: Petites Shop Party with Oh Joy!May 16, 2013
Who better to help debut our first in-store petites shop than Oh Joy! blogger Joy Cho? Just last year, we teamed up with her to launch our petites collection online, so naturally, we couldn’t wait to welcome her back for our new venture. On May 9th, Joy joined us at our Fifth Avenue location in Seattle to co-host our launch party, and to dish on dressing her tiny frame.
A: How do you shop for your size?
A: What are your staples right now?
A: Best perks of being a petite?
J: I can sometimes fit into my kid’s clothes! Also, finding things in my size when the more popular sizes have sold out.
A: What’s topping your summer wish list?
A: Any parting advice for fellow petites?
J: Don’t be afraid to get things altered. If 95% fits well, the other 5% can be tailored.
photos by Phil Chester